Professional Summary – Anna K Payne
Web consultant with over ten years experience and background in online retail, ecommerce, email marketing, Google Adwords, B2B services, customer service, customer training, technical writing and consulting. Focuses on client satisfaction from project start to finish. Experience liaison with consultants, managing projects, and setting goals and writing SOWs.
Salesforce Administrator experience – over 5 years working with dog food company utilizing custom package, visualforce email templates, and custom shopping cart.
Author – Anna K Payne
Writing experience includes personal blog(first person) at apcreationsdevotions.com, devotionals at nourishyourheart.com, devotional printed books at caringindustries.com, and technical writing focused on “How To” or documenting processes as seen at apayne.com, helpingwomenstayhome, and templates4smallbiz.com at the How To links.
Also authored a six Christian romantic suspense series combined with a Bible study. Planted Flowers series can be explored at the author site, annakpayne.com, and the series site, plantedflowersseries.com.
Check out the publishing site, apcreationspublishing.com, where I feature a family of authors!
The newest website addition is ThenWhatCanIEat.com where I explore healthy eating in the midst of food allergies and sensitivities and where essential oils can help.
Key Areas of Strength
- Increased web sales up to 40% by updated web advertising using Google AdWords and updating landing pages and weekly email marketing campaigns.
- Eliminated consulting costs by demonstrating ability to take over html and graphics user interface bringing programming in-house.
- Used HTML, PhotoShop and VBScript.
- Cut customer callbacks by 50% by updating website and creating more user-friendly pages.
- Created website for new manufacturing/retail RV side of business creating a backend administrative website similar to current one facilitating ease of use by staff.
- Coordinated with programmers on testing scripts and modules using tools available checking for inconsistencies based on expected result building confidence and trust between departments and solving issues without culpability.
- Used Firebug and some UNIX commands.
- Documented company departments, user manual and program manual, and previously held positions.
- Used MSWord and PhotoShop.
- Salesforce Administration experience – over 5 years
AP Creations – Self-Employed Sept/1995 – Present
- Created custom WordPress template, put together photos and text to create the website for BuildFutures.org July 2010 Utilized Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Flash, and manipulating PHP code.
- Created Joomla and WordPress templates, website designs for personal and professional use. November 2010 to present.
- Updated Classic ASP/MSAccess website and Website Flash components. Re-designing RVSuperbag using osCommerce, CSS, Photoshop, Fireworks and wider layout. January 2010 to present.
- Cut client visits over 75% and resolved database issues more quickly by creating a small program that could be started by client with phone support.
- Completed customized collection and bad debt system software, warehouse tracking software, equipment-leasing software, accounting software to client satisfaction which included creating scope, programming and testing, creating a user manual and training staff. I used client specifications and interviews. I involved clients in test iterations and to gain feedback.
Where2GetIt.com, Anaheim, CA Jan/2008 – July/2009
Client Services/Web Developer
- Developed task priorities by analyzing tasks (time taken to complete) vs. (urgent, emergency, project due date) generating compliments from clients indicating excellent service.
- Determined minimal level of documentation to perform tasks and began creating records of tasks as learned and updating as needed generating nearly complete documentation of client services position.
Welcome Aboard! Catalog, Fountain Valley, CA June/2003 – Jan/2008
HTML Web Developer/Customer Service
- Documented customer service, email campaigns, and office tasks training replacements to take over my position.
- Instituted yearly calendar and sales projections for ordering product and inventory and taking advantage of vendor sales and promotions.
- Customer service improved and staff time reduced by better project management and supply ordering.
- Created the RVSuperbag.com website using Classic ASP, VBScript and MSAccess for the second business.
- Updated the Welcome Aboard website within the constraints of M.O.M. order management and Sitelink programs used.
Uniloc, Inc., Huntington Beach, CA(Company closed in 2002) June/1999 – July/2002
Graphics/Tech Supervisor/Web Developer
- Researched, devised and implemented standardized customer service process training others to provide service to beginning web sales.
- Coordinated graphics and tech support department utilizing specific talents to facilitate project deadlines.
- Supervised documentation for each company department creating standard forms allowing for SEC compliance.
- Responsible for maintaining company website and intranet.
University of Texas at Permian Basin
BS Double Major in Computer Science and Math
Adobe Certified Associate in:
- Web Communication using Adobe Dreamweaver CS3
- Visual Communication using Adobe Photoshop CS3
- Rich Media Communication using Adobe Flash CS3