For Every Day – The Daily Prayer
I pray the blood of Jesus, the protection, healing and love, grace and mercy that is part of the blood promises be poured out around my family (Names of the family) to protect and provide healing and protection for them. I pray my animals are safe and restored to me. I pray my house and property will be protected from pestilence (termites, spiders, and other things of danger) and not run amuck with plants. I pray our house, fences, sidewalks, driveway, and garage are fixed – because the Lord perfects those things that concern me.
I thank you, Father
You keep our going out and coming in from this time forth as we acknowledge You in all our ways. You will direct and make plain and straight our paths. No evil will befall us, nor will any plague or calamity come near our dwelling. As we walk in the way of wisdom, we thank You that we walk on our way securely and in confident trust, and we shall not dash our feet or stumble.
Blessings for Those who Bless Me
Lord, I pray You will be with my co-workers and bosses, and You will bless them because they have blessed me. I pray You will guide them and give them a favor. I pray this so they know that God loves them and provides for them. Bless them, so they know You are God and You care for them. You love them and want for them to love You.
Lord, help me know the way to go – teach me what to do each day, for the path of the righteous is like the light of dawn, shining more and brighter and more evident until it reaches full strength and glory in the perfect-to-be-prepared day.
Father, as I roll my works upon You, committing and trusting them wholly to You, I pray You will cause my thoughts to become agreeable with Your will so my plans may be established and have success.
Even though there are many plans in my mind, I pray your purpose for me will stand. LORD, as I plan my ways, direct my steps and make them sure. You liberally supply and fill to the
full my every need according to Your riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
And because You are my shepherd, I’ll not lack or want for any good thing. Father, thank You for accomplishing Your Word in me, causing me to be diligent, made rich in Your love. Lead me in the way I will profit, Lord, and teach me to prosper.
I believe Your Word, Father. I’m a blessed woman, walking in Your counsel, and everything I set my hand to do will prosper and come to full maturity. Help me honor You, Lord, with my capital,
sufficiency from righteous labors, and the first fruits of my income. I pray You will fill my storage places with plenty.
My Significant Other
Lord, bless (Name) this day – Give him favor at work with his clients and peers and bosses, for God made (Name) find favor, compassion, and loving-kindness with his bosses and clients.
May the God who gives the power of patient endurance (steadfastness) and Who supplies encouragement, grant (Name) and I to live in such mutual harmony and complete sympathy with one another and follow Christ Jesus. Give us united hearts and one voice to praise and glorify You. Help us welcome and receive each other in our hearts, as Christ accepted and received us for the glory of God.
Let us live and conduct ourselves honorably and becomingly as in the open light of day, not in reveling, carousing, and drunkenness, not immorality and debauchery (sensuality and licentiousness), and not in quarreling and jealousy.
Honor our God in Our Daily Lives
Lord, I pray (Name), and I will lose weight and regain body weight and shape, which will enable us to perform better, feel better, and glorify You. God did not give us a spirit of timidity, of
cowardice, of cravings, but He has given us a spirit of power and love and a calm, well-balanced mind, discipline, and self-control.
When (Name) and I find pleasures sweet like honey, I pray we will eat what is sufficient for us, lest being filled with it we vomit it up. Therefore I pray and believe I will always exercise and discipline myself – mortifying my body (deadening my carnal affections, bodily appetites, and
worldly desires) endeavoring in all respects to have a clear, unshaken, and a clear conscience void of offense toward God and toward man.
Lord, I pray for these children – (Names) that they shall be disciples who are taught of the Lord, obedient to God’s Will, and great shall be their peace and undisturbed composure.
Lord, guide them, in their studies, in their companions, in their activities, and in meeting their lifemates. Protect them and guide their decisions. Protect and guide their lifemates and their families and teach us all Your paths and ways.
I pray You, Lord, will fill us with the full, deep, explicit knowledge of God’s will in all spiritual wisdom, comprehensive insight into the ways and purposes of God, and in understanding and discernment of spiritual things. I pray we walk and conduct ourselves in a manner worthy of the Lord,
fully pleasing to him, and desiring to please him in all things. We bear fruit in every good work and steadily grow and increase in and by the knowledge of God – with fuller, more profound, more precise insight, acquaintance, and recognition.
I pray we are invigorated and strengthened with all power, according to the might of His glory, and we exercise every kind of endurance and patience (perseverance and forbearance) with joy.
We Are Not Alone
Lord, I pray You will open our eyes so we can see –we are to Fear Not; for those with us are more than those with them. We are not alone in our battle.
Father, I pray as I give, it shall be given back to me, good measure, pressed down and shaken together and running over, men shall give to me. As I give bountifully, I pray I will reap bountifully for You, Lord, can make all grace abound toward me. I always will have sufficient to meet
my own needs and an abundance to give to every good work and charitable donation.
You have said to bring all the tithes (the whole tenth of my income) into the storehouse, so there may be found plenty in Your house. God says He will open the windows of heaven for me
and pour out a blessing. The Lord will rebuke the devourer for my sake, and evil will not destroy the fruits of my labor.
Praise be to the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort who comforts us in all our troubles, so we
can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we have received from God. So also through Christ, our comfort overthrows.
But this happens so we might not rely on ourselves but on God, who raises the dead. On Him, we have set our hope, and He will continue to deliver us. Many will give thanks on our behalf for the gracious favor granted us in answering prayers.
Now it is God who makes us stand in Christ. He anoints us, sets His seal of ownership on us, and puts His Spirit in our hearts as a deposit, guaranteeing what is to come.
We stand firm because it is by faith, and our competence comes from God. We are transformed into his likeness with ever-increasing glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit. Give us the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Christ.
We are hard-pressed on every side but not crushed, perplexed but not in despair, persecuted but not abandoned, struck down but not destroyed, therefore we do not lose heart, and inwardly we are being renewed day by day. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen but on what is unseen. What is seen is temporary but what is unseen is eternal.
Now it is God who has made us for this very purpose and has given us the Spirit as a deposit guaranteeing what is to come. We live by faith, not by sight.
The weapons we fight with are not the weapons of the world. We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God. We take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ.
God’s grace is sufficient for us. His power is made perfect in our weakness. For when I am weak, then I am strong.
I will be strong and courageous. I will not fear or be dismayed, for the Lord my God is with me. He has spoken, and I will listen? He has given me my task. I will not be afraid. The Lord himself goes before me and will be with me. He will never leave me or forsake me.
I will not be afraid or be discouraged. God gives me every place where I set my foot. No one will be able to stand up against me all the days of my life. God is with me. God will never leave me nor forsake me. I will be strong and courageous, and God will lead me to inherit the land before me.
I will be strong and very courageous. I will be careful to obey God’s law.
I will love the Lord with all my heart and with all my soul and with all my mind. I will love my neighbor as others should love me.
I will not turn from God so I can be successful wherever I go. I will meditate on God’s word day and night so that I will be prosperous and successful.
I will be strong and courageous. I will not be terrified; I will not be discouraged, for the Lord my God will be with me wherever I go. Today God will begin to exalt me so the world may know God is with me.
If I am blind to the truth, I will see it with God’s help. I will listen to Jesus and hear His voice. I follow Him because I know His voice. I will never follow a stranger; in fact, I will run away from a stranger because I do not recognize a stranger’s voice. I know Jesus, and He knows me. I
listen to His voice. I will follow Jesus. No one can snatch me from the hand of Jesus.
My heart will not be troubled. I trust in God and Jesus. I will ask for things in Jesus’ name, and He will do it so that the Son may bring glory to the Father.
The counselor, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father sent, will teach me all things and remind me of everything Jesus has said.
Jesus gives me peace. I will not let my hearts be troubled or be afraid. I will remain in Jesus, and His words will remain in me. I can ask whatever I wish, and You, Lord, will give it to me.
God chose me. The Spirit of Truth guides me into all truth, and He will tell me what is yet to come.
God will give me whatever I ask in Jesus’ name. I can ask, and I will receive it. My joy will be complete.
- Whatever we do, it is because of Christ’s love which compels us
- And who is adequate/qualified for such a task as this?
- Since God has given us this wonderful ministry – we never give up.
- God’s gracious favor is all I need – God’s power works best in my weakness.
- As a result, we learned not to rely on ourselves but on God – who can raise the dead.
- We are confident of all this because of our great trust in God. It is not that we can do anything of lasting value by ourselves.
- Our only power and success come from God.
- Now give all Glory to God who is able, through His mighty power at work within us to accomplish infinitely more than we can ask or think.
- Glory is given to Him in the church and in Christ Jesus through all generations forever and ever.
Gifted with Wisdom, Knowledge
and the Skill for the Ministry
- I will open my mouth in parables
- I will utter things hidden since the creation of the world.
- Blessed are my eyes because they see and my ears because they hear.
- Now God causes the official to show favor and sympathy to me.
- To me, God gives knowledge and understanding of all kinds of literature and learning. And I can understand visions and dreams of all kinds.
- In every matter of wisdom and understanding about which I am questioned, I am found to be ten times better. I speak with wisdom and tact.
Wisdom and power are His.
- He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things. He knows what lies in darkness and light dwells with him.
- I am filled with the Spirit of God, with skill, ability, and knowledge in all kinds of crafts – to make artistic designs for work in gold, silver, and bronze, to cut and set stones, to work in wood and to engage in all kinds of artistic craftsmanship…
- I have been filled with the ability to teach others. I have the skill to do all kinds of work as craftsmen, designers, embroiderers in blue, purple and scarlet yarn and fine linen and wavers –master craftsmen and designers…
- I am a skilled person to whom the Lord has given ability and who is willing to come and do the work…
God has given me what I need to do the work
- What I already have is more than enough to do all the work.
- The end of all things is near and I will be clear-minded and self-controlled so I can pray. Above all, I will love others deeply, because love covers a multitude of sins. I will offer hospitality to others without grumbling.
- Lord, I will use the gift I have received to serve others, faithfully administering God’s grace in its various forms. If I speak, I will do it as one speaking the very words of God. When I serve, I will do it with the strength God provides, so in all things, God may be praised through Jesus Christ.
- In repentance and rest is my salvation, in quietness and trust is my strength, the Lord longs to be gracious to me – He rises to show me compassion.
Create your own personal Daily Prayer Guide
Create your Daily Prayer Guide in the “90 Day Mission Planner” course.