What is a Brochure Website? A compact start to a website that can grow with you and your business.
A Brochure Website:
- Communicates credibility that your business is a legitimate company
- Educates prospects and customers on your topic or your business
- Directs users looking for support from your company
- Tells your vision and story
Some larger websites may contain multiple brochure websites for each one of their products. A brochure website contains what you might find in a printed company brochure.
Authors can use Brochure Websites for each of their books or genre. What about a website your most recent series? See my Planted Flowers Christian fiction series website.
Want to start a blogging business? Get your website set up fast with a Brochure Website!
What is a Brochure Website?
The Content Management System (CMS) that we use gives you the ability to manage your own website and the content on it with very little training.
Small companies who may not already have a web presence can benefit from a brochure website. They are also beneficial to companies who are beginning to promote a new product or service.
Common elements of a brochure website:
- Blog to educate users and offer usable information
- Comparison of product/service options you offer
- Testimonial videos, reviews, customer comments
Call to actions such as a contact form or a printable coupon
Starting at $209*
*The above pricing is based on the number of pages and optional features. Click here for more information. Or check the links below.