Anna K Payne Author, Blogger
Anna K Payne is the author of Driving with Anna devotional books, including Surviving Life and In Search of Me. She specializes in topics on Christian living. Anna also writes on working perspectives, parenting, and education. Find more of “Who Am I? Anna K Payne” on my other websites.
Her Christian fiction suspense series, Planted Flowers, follows the lives of six women who join a Bible study group. Through danger and prayer, they gain a support network. The series includes the Planted Flowers Bible Study Workbook to enable women everywhere to start their own Bible study.
She maintains the several blogs such as “AP Creations Devotions” and “Nourish Your Heart.”
Her other websites center around her passion for helping women re-enter the workforce. Posts include how-to posts for creating a career for which they are passionate. The websites are Helping Women Stay Home, Caring Industries, and Templates 4 Small Biz which contains relevant how-to articles.
- Anna K Payne, the Writer – See all of Anna’s books and works in progress
- AP Creations Publishing – See other books published by AP Creations
- AP Creations Devotions – Individual devotionals as well as series devotions
- Planted Flowers Series – The Planted Flowers series membership site for free reading and discussion. Find resources for the Bible study here!
- Nourish Your Heart (Inspiration) – Inspiring Hope and Encouragement
- Caring Industries – Sharing small businesses and cottage industries
- Helping Women Stay Home – Finding ways to help women re-enter the workforce, learn skills, and find encouragement
- Templates4SmallBiz – Free web designs, free WordPress templates, and helpful How-To articles about web design and development.
- e-book Author Profile at Smashwords
- Then What Can I Eat? – Hope for healthy and tasty food
- Amazon Author Profile – Who Anna K Payne is on Amazon!
- Free Books to download – Want to read free books? Devotionals and Fiction!
- Fun Mugs and T-Shirts – Christian, Faith, and Fun products